There are a number of times that you may see an error that can be fixed by simply clearing your cache. This is likely due to your browser loading an older version of the app it has stored in the browser's cache.
Here is how to clear browser data in the most common browsers:
1. Locate the padlock icon next to the website URL and click Cookies and Site Data
2. Click Manage Cookies and Site Data
3. Click the trash can icons next to the Viddyoze sites
4. Reload the page when prompted and log back in
1. Locate the padlock icon next to the website URL and click Cookies and Site Data.
2. Click Remove
3. Refresh the page and log back in
1. Locate the padlock icon next to the website URL and click Cookies.
2. Click the Viddyoze site and Remove
3. Once removed, click Done, refresh the page and log back in.
1. Click Safari in the top left and then Settings
2. Click Privacy and Manage Website Data
3. Search for Viddyoze and click 'Remove All' then 'Remove Now'
4. Refresh the page and log back in
If you are still having trouble after completing the above, check your browser is up to date. You can also reach out to our support team by submitting a ticket here.