ViddyBot will generate a visual plan for you video in black and white called a storyboard. This is created before the final product is developed and used to illustrate in a simple format what the animation will look like. It is not a like-for-like preview of your finalised video but is used to check in and make sure that ViddyBot is on the right track. If you aren’t happy with the ingredients suggested you can press re-create Storyboard and ViddyBot will suggest something else for you.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit the video once rendered?
- Can I change the storyboard?
- Can I change the colours in ViddyBot?
- Why is the ViddyBot preview in black and white?
- Can I change the images/text and make edits inside ViddyBot?
- How do I preview my ViddyBot video?
- What will my ViddyBot video look like?
- What is a storyboard?
- What do I need to say to ViddyBot?
- What is a brief?