The look of your video will depend on what you have asked ViddyBot to create, as well as the style chosen at the start of the the process. Right now in the Beta programme ViddyBot can not determine the colours for the video within the brief or storyboard process but once the video is opened in the editor you can apply your brand colours and fonts or change to any colour of your choice.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit the video once rendered?
- Can I change the storyboard?
- Can I change the colours in ViddyBot?
- Why is the ViddyBot preview in black and white?
- Can I change the images/text and make edits inside ViddyBot?
- How do I preview my ViddyBot video?
- What will my ViddyBot video look like?
- What is a storyboard?
- What do I need to say to ViddyBot?
- What is a brief?