Once ViddyBot has created a storyboard for you can then visit the editor, here you can change the colour, apply your brand, change any images to your own and make any small changes to text you may need. Right now in the Beta programme, ViddyBot can not determine the colours for the video within the brief or storyboard process but this is easily done once the preview is generated.
Articles in this section
- Can I edit the video once rendered?
- Can I change the storyboard?
- Can I change the colours in ViddyBot?
- Why is the ViddyBot preview in black and white?
- Can I change the images/text and make edits inside ViddyBot?
- How do I preview my ViddyBot video?
- What will my ViddyBot video look like?
- What is a storyboard?
- What do I need to say to ViddyBot?
- What is a brief?