Once your render is complete it is finalised and unfortunately, the format can't be changed. The different aspect ratios are separate, stand-alone templates and therefore one size cannot be converted to the other.
Articles in this section
- How can I make my logo bigger?
- Can I change the aspect ratio of a rendered project?
- How do I edit my annimation?
- How do I add Viddyoze animations to my existing video content?
- Viddyoze is not working for me?
- I am getting a message saying "hold it there speedster!" what is the issue?
- Rendering is not working? My render is currently stuck.
- Why is there a Viddyoze watermark on my finished rendered animation?
- Does Viddyoze support RTL languages & other languages? Can I change the font?
- Why has my logo turned white, or into one solid block?